Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Scandals over! Love takes Beverly Hills into the next level with David Bunevacz and Jessica Rodriguez against all the hubbub


David’s a Goliath
“Hey How come nobody asks me what I love talking about, they always ask me what’s David like or what does he do, but nobody’s ever asked me what I love to talk about?”
So what do you love to talk about? “Fashion and family! Fashion is so interesting. It’s always been a major part of my life. I’ve always admired people who design clothes like Giorgio Armani, Gianfranco Ferre, Calvin Klein, Gianni Versace … their lines, their creations, their world fascinates me, it’s a never ending process.” David was able to indulge in his love for fashion when he joined the Airborne men’s fashion show of Monsieur Rustans and launched Wings for Men by Giorgio Beverly Hills.
His other passion is family. “I love kids. I wan to have two. More than that is too many. (David has one sister, Desiree.) My family life when I was growing up was kinda abnormal. My dad’s Hungarian my mom’s Ilocana, can you imagine the combination of food on the table? All my friends would for dinner and would wonder what we are eating. My farther would always make them try something weird but they’d love it. Next thing you’ll know, they’re back for dinner the next week.
David’s been a controversial figure but despite all the flak he’s getting, he feels more at home in the Philippines than in L.A. “in L.A, nobody will talk to you if you’re not a superstar or something like that. I just found it so ridiculous.” It doesn’t look as if he’ll have the same problem back here. -LBP

No comments:

Post a Comment