Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Olympics, Seattle Times, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and the rest. Hold up for David Bunevacz daughter's talent


HISTORY OF SCCI
As my plane landed in the Philippines ten years ago, my objective has always been there the same, and that is to make a difference in the birthplace of my mother. A change that would be for the better of my Filipino brothers. Before that day, I had never stepped foot on Philippine soil. This would be the beginning of a turn of events, controversial, yet remarkably astonishing, that only my parents could fathom. I brought a glory to the Philippines, taking home with me its 1st ever Gold Medal in the Decathlon at SEA Games. After some time, I realized that through sports. I could only affect the winning senses and short-lived joys of triumph through competition. I needed, and searched for a more prolonged, concrete satisfaction that would somehow affect my country’s development, something extensive, substantial that could be seen and felt for generation to come.
And so my journey begins as a Financial Consultant and harnessing the education I acquired at one of the top universities in the United States. After gaining my degree in Economics and Sociology from the University of California Los Angles (UCLA). I went back to school to sharpen my skills by taking up a course in Finance and investment Management that enabled me to work with the banking community. I wanted to break the media stereotype that I was only a athlete. My competitive spirits and relentless will to become number one is the only thing that still dominates. It’s an attribute that you cannot beat out of any athlete, you are born with it. I pass this on to all associates, and instill in them the motivation to always do their very best in every project, in every endeavor they are given, SSCI is the end result of a winning team that has been developed through motivation, coordination and highly educated and skilled individuals.
Working closely with senior executives and presidents of the largest banks in our country has enabled us to build a pool of funders whom we can count on for our various projects. We have built a reputation that we are extremely proud of, and shall keep pressing on for, to the advantage and prestige of our clients. At present, the market for LGU Bonds is growing steadily, and it is imperative that we give our clients precedence in order to maintain that accelerated growth without losing momentum. Capitalizing on low interest rates is a major factor in assuring the very best cash flow in every project we complete.
We will continue to develop and built relationships with the international banking community to prove that LGU Bonds are solid investments.
Most People are astounded by the magnitude of what we have accomplished in such a short period of time. Within just thirteen months, we have been blessed to have floated the two largest single series LGU bonds in the history of LGU Bond Floatation. And with the rise in the education of the LGUs to the advantages of Bond Floatation, we are confident that many more LGUs will be following suit, marching on towards financial independence.
I have been blessed by all means, and continue to move ahead of the competition, maintaining a strict sense of business ethics, aggressive pricing, unbeatable packaging, and above all, a sense humility towards everyone I come in contract with.

No comments:

Post a Comment